Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And now, for something completely different ...

So the next thing to look forward to on my busy summer schedule is the long weekend Serdic and I have planned in Québec City, coming up in a scant ten days. I'm really excited about this trip, both because I'm looking forward to getting away somewhere new for a few days, and also because it'll be the first trip we've taken together.

So my question to my faithful readers is this: what should we do while we're there? Has anyone out there been to Québec City? Got any tips for things we MUST see and/or do there? Cool restaurants to try? Lemme know in the comments section!

I'll just be over here packing and re-packing my suitcase, and taking entirely too much stuff for a long weekend. I always take too many outfits, but a girl needs options, right? How am I supposed to know when I pack what I'll feel like wearing on any given day?

2 comments:

Travelling Greek said...

You should take the walking tour through the battlegrounds.

I also suggest looking into a whale watching excursion. I haven't done it in Quebec, but the one in CB was awesome.

Have fun! Sorry that you'll miss the lamb roast!

Darklight said...

Quebec City is a great place to visit. I have no specific recommendations, but make sure you set aside some time just to wander around the cobblestone streets and see the little shops. That's what I remember most.

The battlegrounds are a must see as well. I believe we went on a guided tour, which I quite enjoyed.

Enjoy your weekend!