Saturday, February 14, 2009

My funny valentine

So we are inundated with Valentine's Day stuff, right? Everywhere you turn, cards, flowers, candy, hearts, chocolate, etc. So what do you suppose are the chances that on two separate nights in two different locations, Serdic and I would independently choose the same card for each other?

Greater than you'd think, apparently.

And since it was obviously a sentiment that spoke to both of us, I'm going to put it here as my Valentine's entry, instead of writing a bunch of other goopy stuff about how much I love him and how much I'm looking forward to spending my life with him.

A chance meeting
became a smile
became a conversation
became a touch
became a kiss
became a knowing
became destiny
I'm so glad we found each other

And here are a few photos of the floral arrangement that was just delivered. My boy has good taste, I will say that. Happy V-Day to all my loved ones, family and friends alike.



3 comments:

Serdic said...

I rock.

Serdic said...

Love you too, dear. =)

Kiy said...

Yes, you do!

Happy V Day you two! I love the flowers, gorgeous. The whole card thing just proves you two are on a wavelength!

Cheers, Kiy